Tech Systemz Ltd believes in open and clear policies and takes your security, privacy and data protection seriously. If you have any questions not answered within this document please do not hesitate to contact them.
Tech Systemz Ltd follows the following core principles in order to protect your privacy:
- we do not collect more information than is necessary;
- we do not use your data for purposes other than those specified;
- we do not keep your data if it is no longer needed;
- we do not spread your data to third parties other than those specified.
Personal identification information
Tech Systemz Ltd may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit their site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources made available on its website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit the websites anonymously. Tech Systemz Ltd will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to them. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain related activities.
Non-personal identification information
Tech Systemz Ltd may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to the website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers used and other similar information.
How the collected information is used
By placing an order for a service, User’s give consent for Tech Systemz Ltd to collect and use their personal information for the following purposes:
- Customer service – Information provided by Users help Tech Systemz Ltd respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. This is required while the service is in contract.
- Order processing – Tech Systemz Ltd may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. Tech Systemz Ltd do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service. This is required while the related service is in contract.
- Send service related emails – Tech Systemz Ltd may use a User’s email address to send a User information that is directly related to their contracted service or account. This is required while the service is in contract.
Processing of User’s information
User’s consent is given for Tech Systemz Ltd to process their personal information in the following limited circumstances:
- Payment Processing – User’s payment details are processed with the chosen payment processor in order to process the payment for a User’s taken service.
- Domain Name Registration – User’s contact details are processed to the registry that manages the TLD for a User’s chosen domain name registration as per ICANN regulations. Limited to customers that choose to take this particular service.
- SSL Certificates – User’s contact details are processed to the assigned SSL Certificate Authority for signing validation. Limited to customers that choose to take this particular service.
- PCI Services – User’s contact details are processed to the PCI Compliance service provider for Data Security and Compliance services. Limited to customers that choose to take this particular service.
For further information on data processing, please refer to Tech Systemz Ltd’s Data Processing Policy at https://pipe.co/docs/dpp/.
How the information is protected
Tech Systemz Ltd adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored through its online systems.
A sensitive and private data exchange between the websites and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. It is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing personal information
Tech Systemz Ltd do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. Tech Systemz Ltd may use certain third party service providers to help operate their business and services or administer activities on their behalf. Tech Systemz Ltd may share Users information with these third parties for those processes outlined below.
List of third party processors
Tech Systemz Ltd have several partners that User’s personal identifiable information may be passed through in order to fulfil their chosen services, the full list of all third parties include:
- Banking Services – National Westminster Bank, Barclays PLC.
- Accountancy –A R P Brightmore Ltd.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on Tech Systemz Ltd’s website that link to the sites and services of their partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. Tech Systemz Ltd do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from their website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
You can contact Tech Systemz Ltd at any time to:
- Request access to information that Tech Systemz Ltd has about you
- Correct any information that Tech Systemz Ltd has about you
- Delete information that Tech Systemz Ltd has about you